• Work closely with the Director of Admission and Director of International Programs to create and assess annual results-driven strategic international enrollment management plan. Represent UW-Platteville at selected recruitment fairs and activities internationally, nationally and regionally. Assist with international student recruitment activities including meeting with students, campus events, and travel. Advise students on admission requirements, application process, academic programs, and degree requirements.
• Develop new partnerships and continue work with 2-year colleges and language institutes for transfer student recruitment. Explore and develop articulation agreements and partnerships domestically and internationally. Work with UW-Platteville deans and department heads to identify areas for collaboration. Identify and serve as the key liaison to educational consultant/agents in key markets. Train, provide updates and recruitment information, and build relationships with them to assist in international recruitment.
• Utilize social networks for recruitment purposes. Develop/maintain communication with prospective students. Develop and update recruitment and promotional materials including web pages, publications and educational videos in collaboration with appropriate campus offices and stakeholders.
• Assist in the development of annual recruitment schedule for the Director of International Programs and other staff members. Coordinate outreach efforts to targeted schools and counselors. Oversee International Student Alumni Association.
• Serve as a primary contact to UW System for issues related to international admissions. Work with department chairs to determine course equivalencies for international transfer evaluations, transfer partnerships, and articulation agreements.
• Review and verify authenticity of international documents. Update Image Now worksheet data for all international applicants. Link and route international documents within Image Now. Update Image Now and PASS in accordance with admission decisions made by the Director of Admission. Verify and complete admission decision communication with applicants.
• Communicate with international student applicants via email, social media, phone, and in-person, regarding missing documents as well as application status. Train agents and international partners on U.S. immigration regulations and UW-Platteville admission policies. Communicate with partner institutions, contract programs, and agencies regarding UW-Platteville academic standards and requirements for admission.
• Stay current on admission regulations and recruitment strategies. Develop and maintain a working relationship with agencies, recruiters, and institutional partners. Manage and provide strategy for the tuition remission scholarship program.