- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Philanthropy Studies or related field from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years of work experience in a corporate relations or business development management with revenue generation.
- Demonstrated track record in development research or prospect research using online information resources.
- Working knowledge and understanding of corporate relations, fundraising, and donor relations concepts, principles, techniques, procedures, and practices.
- Knowledge of key information resources, including news, financial, corporate and government sources.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data collection, verification, and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among a variety of tasks, simultaneously monitor and maintain multiple projects, meet deadlines, and present a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and valuable information.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency with database systems
- Ability to work independently and with multi-culturally diverse populations.
- Ability to lead a team and interact with other campus entities.